ADK Vietnam possesses rich experience in labour & employment, laying emphasizes on legal service with regard to arbitrations, litigations and reconciliations of labour disputes, and design full set of contracts and local labour regulations’ compliance for all types of businesses.
ADK Vietnam's lawyers has represented both foreign-invested and domestic-invested enterprises to deal with arbitrations and litigations of labour disputes and represented employees with foreign nationality (especially the senior management and professional technical staff) to participate in trails or reconciliations of labour disputes.
ADK targets at maintaining clients’ benefit to the utmost. With the premise that the measures taken by clients do not prejudice to laws and policies, ADK lay more emphasize on clients’ commercial reputation, image and interest in long term when it is unnecessary to rigidly adhere to one case’ gains or losses.
Except for dealing with common labour disputes, ADK has rich experience in dealing with emergency and collective disputes such as strike, sabotage. ADK Lawyers possesses good work relation and communication with the related authorities, trade unions and other relevant state entities, which can help enterprises deal with emergency and collective disputes promptly and effectively and can ensure the production and operation for enterprises and provide legal and effective protection for the senior management of enterprises.
The professional legal service provided by ADK Vietnam in this field includes:
- Legal consultation with regard to legal frame of labour and personnel and trade union management, frequent questions in daily management involving labour;
- Staffing design and legal service related to labour dispatch, review and drafting of labour contracts and related agreements (for instance, staff training, confidentiality, and non-competition);
- Drafting and review of enterprises’ inner rules and regulations with regard to labour and personnel, salary and welfare, and labour-hour and vocations;
- Legal service with regard to the signing and termination of collective labour contracts and collective downsizing;
- Due diligence on labour and personnel involved in joint venture, M&A, restructuring, reorganization and bankruptcy, and designs of staffing plan; and
- Arbitrations and litigations of labour dispute (including collective ones) and other related disputes (for instance, disputes with regard to commercial secrets, non-competition).